By Steve Lydford
WebMatrix is the most recent addition to the highly well known Microsoft ASP.NET net platform. This fascinating new know-how goals to simplify the method of constructing web content by means of combining the recent and strong Razor syntax with an absolutely extensible set of knowledge and HTML helpers for acting universal internet tasks.
The WebMatrix set up comprises all of the instruments the developer calls for to fast create fully-functional, data-driven, dynamic websites utilizing ASP.NET web content. The light-weight customized improvement instrument works along SQL Server Compact version and web details companies (IIS) convey to supply a continuing and easy-to-use atmosphere which allows the internet developer to be aware of the quick improvement of feature-rich web pages, with no the necessity to research the complicated recommendations and hugely established programming types which many different frameworks require.
What you’ll learn
* the right way to mix HTML and server-side C# Razor code with the robust .NET framework to simply boost web content utilizing Microsoft WebMatrix
* tips on how to create layouts which are utilized throughout a number of pages
* how one can engage with SQL Server and different databases, utilizing confirmed innovations and most sensible practices
* easy methods to add social networking positive aspects for your site utilizing WebMatrix Helpers
* how you can create your individual customized capabilities and helpers to supply reusable code and content material
* the right way to safe your web site utilizing a role-based club version
* how you can installation your site to a website hosting supplier
Who this publication is for
This publication is geared toward an individual with a simple wisdom of internet applied sciences who desires to use this most recent addition to the Microsoft ASP.NET net platform to simply and quick construct feature-rich, dynamic, data-driven web content.
Table of Contents
* Getting all started
* C# Primer
* operating with Razor and ASP.NET web content
* types and Validation
* operating with information
* safety & club
* complete program Tutorial: Getting all started
* including E-Commerce gains
* website management
* including Social Networking with the package deal supervisor and WebMatrix Helpers
* complex WebMatrix
Read Online or Download Building ASP.NET Web Pages with Microsoft WebMatrix PDF
Similar web development books
<span>Above the Fold is a e-book in regards to the basics of powerful photograph communique set within the context of website design. in contrast to different books that concentrate on the intersection of layout and expertise, Above the Fold explores the connection among the stakeholders of an internet project-- the dressmaker, the person and the customer -- and the way this non-stop cycle impacts the choices made by means of profitable internet designers.
Author: Alper Dincer, Balkan Uraz
English | liberate date: December 26, 2013 | 316 pages | ISBN-10: 1849698821 | ISBN-13: 978-1849698825 | writer: Packt Publishing
- upload in your website’s performance by using Google Maps’ power
- filled with code examples and screenshots for functional and effective learning
- Empowers you to construct your personal mapping program from the floor up
This e-book starts off via overlaying the necessities of together with basic maps for net and cellular, including vector and raster layers, styling your individual base maps, growing your personal controls and responding to occasions, and together with your personal events.
What you are going to study from this book
- Create uncomplicated maps and exhibit them on cellular devices
- kind your personal base maps
- upload your individual tile maps as base maps or overlays
- express vector layers on base maps in quite a few forms akin to issues, polylines or polygons
- Parse a number of vector codecs akin to KML, GeoRSS, GeoJSON, WKT, and so on
- Create a customized UI and customise your individual how you can keep an eye on it
- reply to a variety of occasions together with cellular gestures
- upload extra libraries to increase the features of the API
- paintings with Google providers for geocoding, instructions, StreetView, and so on
- combine open resource or advertisement GIS servers or services
Google Maps API Cookbook follows a fast moving, high-level, dependent cookbook strategy, with minimum concept and an abundance of sensible, real-world examples defined in a radical but concise demeanour that will help you research quick and efficiently.
Who this e-book is written for
All Flex purposes glance the same—a blue-gray historical past and silver-skinned components—right? That doesn't must be the case, notwithstanding. This publication indicates you the way to make sure that your Flex 2 and three initiatives stick out from the group and supply your clients with an software that's either visually lovely and fantastically useful.
Extra resources for Building ASP.NET Web Pages with Microsoft WebMatrix
The default settings are enough on most platforms. To access your server, you’ll need to figure out the ip of your machine. On Unix this can be achieved using ifconfig. On Windows ipconfig can be used. An npm package, such as node-ip¹⁵ may come in handy as well. Especially on Windows you may need to set your HOST to match your ip to make it accessible. com/package/node-ip Developing with Webpack 27 Alternative Ways to Use webpack-dev-server We could have passed webpack-dev-server options through terminal.
You could also define presets field here if you want to bring other presets to your project through your preset. Assuming we named our package as babel-preset-survivejs-kanban, we could then install it to our project as above and connect it with Babel configuration. Note the babel-preset prefix. The great advantage of developing a package like this is that it allows us to maintain shared presets across multiple, similar projects. The Authoring Packages chapter goes into greater detail when it comes to npm and dealing with packages.
Com/package/babel-loader Webpack and React 37 ... extensions. // '' is needed to allow imports without an extension. 's before extensions as it will fail to match without!!! app } }, // Set up jsx. $/, // Enable caching for improved performance during development // It uses default OS directory by default. If you need something // more custom, pass a path to it. cacheDirectory'], // Parse only app files! Without this it will go through entire project. // In addition to being slow, that will most likely result in an error.