By Jake Spurlock
Notice how effortless it truly is to layout killer interfaces and responsive web content with the Bootstrap framework. This sensible e-book will get you begun development pages with Bootstrap’s HTML/CSS-based instruments and layout templates straight away. You’ll additionally easy methods to expand your app with interactive beneficial properties, utilizing its suite of jQuery plugins—often with no writing a unmarried line of code.
• get to grips with Bootstrap’s dossier constitution, grid platforms, and box layouts
• study HTML components for typography, code, tables, kinds, buttons, photographs, and icons
• layout interfaces and different internet parts, resembling navigation, breadcrumbs, and customized modal windows
• Use jQuery plugins for good points comparable to revolving slideshows, tabbable interfaces, and dropdown menus
• adjust every thing from column count number to typography shades with the fewer stylesheet language
Read Online or Download Bootstrap PDF
Similar web development books
<span>Above the Fold is a ebook concerning the basics of powerful photograph conversation set within the context of website design. in contrast to different books that target the intersection of layout and know-how, Above the Fold explores the connection among the stakeholders of an internet project-- the fashion designer, the consumer and the buyer -- and the way this non-stop cycle impacts the selections made by way of profitable internet designers.
Author: Alper Dincer, Balkan Uraz
English | liberate date: December 26, 2013 | 316 pages | ISBN-10: 1849698821 | ISBN-13: 978-1849698825 | writer: Packt Publishing
- upload in your website’s performance by using Google Maps’ power
- jam-packed with code examples and screenshots for useful and effective learning
- Empowers you to construct your individual mapping software from the floor up
This booklet starts off through masking the necessities of together with basic maps for internet and cellular, including vector and raster layers, styling your individual base maps, growing your individual controls and responding to occasions, and together with your personal events.
What you'll examine from this book
- Create easy maps and exhibit them on cellular devices
- kind your individual base maps
- upload your personal tile maps as base maps or overlays
- express vector layers on base maps in numerous varieties reminiscent of issues, polylines or polygons
- Parse a number of vector codecs equivalent to KML, GeoRSS, GeoJSON, WKT, and so on
- Create a customized UI and customise your individual how you can keep an eye on it
- reply to a variety of occasions together with cellular gestures
- upload extra libraries to increase the functions of the API
- paintings with Google prone for geocoding, instructions, StreetView, and so on
- combine open resource or advertisement GIS servers or services
Google Maps API Cookbook follows a fast paced, high-level, established cookbook procedure, with minimum idea and an abundance of useful, real-world examples defined in an intensive but concise demeanour that will help you examine quick and efficiently.
Who this ebook is written for
All Flex purposes glance the same—a blue-gray history and silver-skinned components—right? That doesn't need to be the case, even though. This ebook exhibits you ways to make sure that your Flex 2 and three initiatives stick out from the gang and supply your clients with an program that's either visually lovely and wonderfully useful.
Extra info for Bootstrap
Dropdown-submenu to any
Figure 3-2. Dropdown menu and submenu Button Groups Button groups allow multiple buttons to be stacked together (see Figure 3-3). This is useful when you want to place items like alignment buttons together. btn-group as a class:
Info Blue 20 | Used as an alternative to the default styles. Chapter 2: Bootstrap CSS Figure 2-18. Table row classes Forms Another one of the highlights of using Bootstrap is the ability to create forms with ease. As a web developer, styling forms is one of my least favorite tasks. Bootstrap makes it easy with the simple HTML markup and extended classes for different styles of forms. The basic form structure comes with Bootstrap; there is no need to add any extra helper classes (see Figure 2-19).
With the advent of Bootstrap, you can usually spot the sites that have adopted it by the buttons that they use. A grid layout and many of the other features fade into the background, but buttons, forms, and other unifying elements are a key part of Bootstrap. ” I felt the same way a few years ago whenever I saw wp-content in the HTML of sites that I visited. 34 | Chapter 2: Bootstrap CSS Now, buttons and links can all look alike with Bootstrap. btn will inherit the default look of a gray button with rounded corners.