Hank’s History Hour

Just another WordPress weblog

Jan 06 2008

Ch. 19C Napoleon!

Published by at 3:03 pm under Uncategorized

The last part of Ch. 19. Finally. The subject is Napoleon, a man whose rise and fall was so impressive that he may be one of the most interesting people in history. You will hear about how Napoleon seized power, how he maintained and expanded it, and how he eventually lost it in one of the greatest military blunders of all time.

Subscribe to get the Podcast in iTunes: itunes badge

adobe creative suite 6 design

Click to Listen to Chapter 19 Part 3: Napoleon!

zp8497586rq

8 responses so far

8 Responses to “Ch. 19C Napoleon!”

1. Jamieon 07 Jan 2008 at 7:16 pm

How about a subscribe w/ Zune? :D

2. Olesyaon 07 Jan 2008 at 7:30 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH! My test is tomorrow so this is a ton of help. =)

3. adamon 13 Jan 2008 at 3:32 pm

Hank, I love your site, but this podcast came out the day after my test. So, I guess your a little too late

4. Monicaon 22 Jan 2008 at 7:19 pm

Congrats on getting into Dartmouth and I hope you get better soon. Thanks for the update! Napoleon’s the best.

5. Karenon 05 Feb 2008 at 7:57 pm

I must say you have done an amazing job. My story is that the first half of the year i had an AP european teacher that was retiring after 19 years of “teaching” so he didn’t care AT ALLL! so he didn’t teach just gave us busy work. But he left in Dec. and now we have THE BEST TEAHCER! and he had to cover Renaissance to Napoleon in three weeks! Also we are on block schedule. But he told us about you and now i feel slightly better about not failing the AP exam. Thanks

6. Jimon 14 Feb 2008 at 8:03 pm

dude I’m dying without your help; our teacher is going wayy ahead and I understand your school doesn’t follow the same curriculum… I failed almost every test because I can’t understand the crap that’s going on, and your podcasts make it so much clearer…I got a high B on the last test that we had that you covered at the same time; this was 1st semester. I haven’t gotten a B or higher since then. I really hope you’ll have all of them in time for the AP exam. And I’m only a sophomore, so this is even harder for me…
    anyway, thanks for your time and congrats on getting your top college!

7. yesion 04 Jan 2009 at 3:51 pm

wow,this really helped me a lot!
    thanks sooooo much!
    i was on the brink of thinking taking the AP course was a mistake,but thank you!

8. Xon 20 Oct 2009 at 4:45 pm

If you can’t subscibe through iTunes or have a Zune then visit this website.

Just click download and save it onto your computer and you can sync it to your Zune. I think it might work with other mp3s as well. You can give it a try. I don’t know if this is supposed to be a video podcast or not, but you can only get the audio version.